Mornings are crazy times in our house getting the husband and older two kids ready to go to school. Our kids are slow movers in the morning so having quick HEALTHY breakfast options are a must. Back in February when I started to get into meal planning I tackled breakfast first as it is a very easy meal to plan. My healthy egg muffins that are 21 Day Fix approved were a huge hit with my family. My kids can grab these delicious egg muffins and be out the door and on their way to school.
21 Day Fix Approved Egg Muffins
What I love about these healthy egg muffins is they are super easy to make, you can customize them to your liking and they are KID APPROVED!
- 1 dozen eggs
- ½ cup of milk of choice
- ½ cup of cheese of choice
- You can get creative and add in salsa, onions, peppers, meat, anything you want and the cooking time is still the same.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Whisk eggs, cheese and milk together until well combined.
- Take a muffin baking pan and spray with oil then fill muffin baking tins ¾ full of the eggs.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes or until done.
- Day Fix Containers: 1 healthy egg muffin = 1 red container and ½ blue container
Ready to start your clean eating lifestyle check out my Facebook page and join my next challenge!