I have spent the week cuddling sick kiddos. All my kids have mono which is not how I expected to celebrate Christmas or their two weeks off from school. We won’t let a little mono bring us down though because the holidays are about family and being together. My house is a mess, the cats had a party in our tree last night, and I had planned on making gluten free sugar cookies, but with my kids sick I don’t want to add fuel to the fire. I decided instead to do a bunch of healthy no bake cookies instead.
Leave Santa a Healthy Treat
These no bake cookies normally are not rolled out and pressed into Christmas cookies, but made into balls. With my kids being sick we thought it would be better to leave Santa a healthy cookie that is not only yummy, packed with nutrients, and even a kid can make them.
- 1 Cup Chocolate Shakeology (regular or vegan)
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats (I made mine with gluten free certified oats)
- 1 Cup Organic, Peanut Butter (crunchy or creamy)
- ½ Cup Raw organic honey
- 1 Organic Ripe Avocado
- In stand mixer add all ingredients into the mixing bowl and mixing on medium speed until it forms a nice ball mixture.
- Take two sheets of wax paper and put the no bake cookie dough between the two sheets and use a rolling pin to flatten out.
Have your kids take holiday cookie cutters and make fun nutrient vitamin packed holiday cookies to leave for Santa. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and I pray each of you enjoy the time spent with your families.
Not sure what Shakeology is you can find out more here:
This recipe is 21 Day Fix approved
Does your family leave cookies for Santa? Comment Below!