Each of us must build self-esteem for ourselves. Nobody else can do this. Learn about 5 high-impact steps you must take to build self-esteem and happiness.
This is a relatively easy recipe for Crock-Pot® Chicken Parmesan. The most difficult part of this recipe is breading the chicken and browning it in a skillet. I make it with the gluten-free option I give below.
Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan
- 6 fresh chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 - 45 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs or for a gluten-free version I use crushed Rice or Corn Chex® cereal mixed with 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Heat skillet to medium temperature and pat dry the chicken.
- Place thin layer of sauce into bottom of Crock-Pot®
- Bread chicken and place in skillet until breading is lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken into bottom of crock pot® and cover with a layer of sauce.
- When a layer is complete in the Crock-Pot® , cover with the mozzarella cheese and then sprinkle over some Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat until all of the chicken is in the Crock-Pot® and top is covered with the cheeses.
- Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan
- Cook on low for about 5 hours.
- Around 400 calories per serving.
Disclaimer: Crock-Pot® is a registered trademark of Sunbeam Products, Inc.