I never grew up eating spaghetti squash and until recently I had no clue how you would even make it. Today I am going to show you an easy and simple way of how to cook spaghetti squash. If I can do it so can you!
How to Cook Spaghetti Squash
- 3 pound spaghetti squash
- Pinch of sea salt
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Take your spaghetti squash and wash to make sure it is clean.
- Take a large knife and cut spaghetti squash in half
- Once spaghetti squash is cut in half take a spoon to get rid of the seeds
- Place spaghetti squash on a cookie sheet and coat inside with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt
- Turned spaghetti squash with flesh facing down on cookie tray and baked until spaghetti squash is al dente.
You can find my savory 21 Day Fix Garlic Tomato Spaghetti Squash recipe over on my fitness blog Udderly Fit HERE