These honey barbecue sausage Little Smokies are perfect for the Super Bowl, or for any football or house party for that matter. You will probably become addicted and eat them on most any occasion if you are not careful! I use Beef Lit’l Smokies® from Hillshire Farm. They are quick, easy, and super-good.
Little Smokies Crock-Pot Honey Barbecue Sausage
- 2 Package(s) Beef Lit'l Smokies® Beef Smoked Sausage (13 Ounce)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Raw honey
- 1/4 Cup(s) Grape jelly
- 1 Cup(s) Barbecue sauce I use Sweet Baby Ray's® Sweet Vidalia® Onion barbecue sauce
- Cover the bottom of the Crock-Pot® with the Lit'l Smokies®
- Cover sausages with honey, grape jelly and barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low for 3 hours, stir every 45 minutes or so.
Disclaimer: Crock-Pot® is a registered trademark of Sunbeam Products, Inc.