Post Audio Version
Where are all my redheaded beauties at?! Today is National Readhead day and I am sharing 7 Beauty Tips for Redheads!
Happy National Redhead Day!
Everyday in my Inspired Housewife Beauty group I celebrate women and their beauty. Over the years I have tried to go red, but with no luck. Now I am pink, but today isn’t about pink haired ladies like me, it’s about the sexy, vixen, redheads. It’s National Redhead Day and many of my closest gal pals have beautiful red hair. Let’s celebrate you with my tried and true beauty tips!
7 Beauty Tips for Red Heads
1. Go PINK! Having a pink lip color makes a bold statement, but with red hair, pale skin it’s a match made in heaven. Pink long lasting lip colors I suggest for redheads are Goddess, Kiss for a Cause, Sassy Z and Aussie Rose to name a few.
2. Use a Light Concealer Redheads tend to have the perfect complexion and usually get away with using a concealer like our “Light “ concealer in our color cosmetics line. Using Concealer under the eyes not only hides the dark circles, but gives the entire face a brightened look.
3. Avoid Heavy Foundation Most foundations feel cakey, are filled with tons of oil, and ingredients that cause our skin not to breathe. With redhead’s beautiful pale skin there is no need to weigh your skin down. Actually this goes for any person on the planet who uses foundation. I suggest using either our MakeSense Foundation (Matte) or Anti-Aging Foundation (Dewy) as it has no oil, is skin type specific, has cellular renewal skincare and a plant based SPF. If you need a complimentary color match so you don’t have the awful jaw color line message me HERE.
4. Tinted Moisturizer A favorite product I use daily is a Tinted Moisturizer, but for beautiful redheads I recommend a Tinted Moisturizer to take out the redness that is naturally with your skin tone. Plus I believe the freckles God gave you are beautiful and don’t need covered up fully. With Tinted Moisturizer like our Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer- Light redheads get that flawless look without feeling heavy. It’s also protects your skin from the sun, has the plant based SPF, and the cellular renewal skincare too!
5. Winged Eyeliner Winged Eyeliner is FAB look on redheaded ladies. Mind you I suck at anything eyeliner, but our new color cosmetics EyePencils will not only make your eyes pop, but they will stay put! We have colors in brown and black!
6. Black Mascara – Redheads tend to have very light lashes you practically don’t even know they exist. Lashes are a major feature of your face like your brows! For mascara my favorite is our VolumeIntense Mascara in Black as it will not only grow eyelashes to make them longer, but add volume. Every woman needs lashes that make people think they they are wearing falsies.
7. Shadows – Shadows for redheads I love are browns, purples, and golds. A shadow can make or break an eye look. My top three shadows I suggest for redheads are Pink Posey, Rose Gold Glitter, and MocaJava in matte or shimmer.
Whether a redhead or not many of these same beauty tips apply to nearly every single woman. To learn more about the products I mentioned check out Inspired Housewife Beauty, or book a Pamper Session or online Beauty Session with me please fill out my FORM.
Also JOIN my Inspired Housewife Beauty group as well to gain more tips and information.