Post Audio Version
Creating healthy recipes is one of my favorite things to do, but since having my last baby I simply have not had the time or energy. A few years ago when I worked as a health coach I made recipes like this gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip cookies one for my clients. I believe everyone needs treats here and there because life without chocolate is simply not living.
An Easy Healthy Cookie Recipe
This cookie recipe is perfect for Fall because isn’t pumpkin and chocolate everywhere now? I love the smell of pumpkin and with the holidays fast approaching you need a cookie that you can eat and not feel guilty about.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add in all ingredients into a bowl and mix them up until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed together.
- Take a cookie sheet and add about a tablespoon of mixture onto the tray to make medium-sized cookies.
- They take about 12-15 minutes to cook and make around 18 cookies. They can be frozen and are
Hope you enjoy one of my family’s favorite recipes and if you do make them come back and let us know what you think of our pumpkin chocolate chip cookies by commenting on the blog!