Welcome to day two of my twelve days of Christmas blogging series I hope you enjoyed my 24 holiday bucket list ideas from yesterday’s post. I am super excited to share with you my favorite gift ideas for this holiday season. I own all of these products already and LOVE THEM! So let’s get this party started and share with you my favorite Christmas gift ideas.
- Paderno Tri-blade Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer – This has been one of my favorite small kitchen tools I have added to my collection and I love the way it helps me cook healthier for my family!
- Isotoner Milly Brushed Jersey Knit Clog Slipper – These slippers are my all-time favorite to wear around my house. I of course got pink as it is one of my favorite colors and makes me happy. They are super comfortable, have great non-slip soles, and keep my feet nice and warm.
- Nutri Ninja Blender System Auto-IQ – I have been looking into getting a higher end blender for a couple of years, but the price is what held me back. I had a neighbor who talked this blender up and let me tell you it is amazing. It can blend anything and for the price does the job!
- Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes by Younique – I love make up and I was a skeptic, but this beauty product is amazing! I am a girl with light eye lashes and this product makes them stand out and look fabulous which is why I have it listed on my favorite gift ideas.
- Passion Planner – I am learning how invaluable a good planner is and this planner is one that I have been using the free printables of and love it. You can buy a full planner as well and this is what I am going to be using to keep me organized and on top of my 2015 goals!
- Wine – I have never been a big wine drinker, but this past year I fell in love with Seven Daughters Moscato. It is an Italian wine that is the perfect sweetness and compliments my salmon dinners quite nicely.
- Knockout Sports Bra by Victoria’s Secret – I am always on the look out for a sports bra that is not only supportive, but pretty too. This sports bra is one of my favorites of my collection, it does a great job of keeping the girls in place while you burn those holiday calories.
- Shakeology – At the beginning of this year I was introduced to the nutri-dense, vitamin packed, whole foods shake and I love it. I am a huge fan of the chocolate flavor and I have made all kinds of healthy recipes with it, besides having it as a daily snack or my morning breakfast. If you have more questions about this product just contact me HERE.
Alyssa from Babies, Bloodhounds and Booze | Amee from Inspired Housewife | Ana from Mommy’s Bundle | Cajun from Blooming in Bedlam | Denise from StL Motherhood | Joanna from Motherhood and Merlot | Josi from American Mama | Julie from Girl on the Move | Lauren from Twin Tested, Pin Approved | Lisa from Goofball Mommy | Lisa from Lisa Kerr | Phyllis from Verified Mom