Each of us must build self-esteem for ourselves. Nobody else can do this. Learn about 5 high-impact steps you must take to build self-esteem and happiness.
A Healthy Muffin Alternative
Grain Free Corn Bread Muffins
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cup almond flour firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk all ingredients together, pour into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
- Twenty-One Day Fix approved = 1 Yellow Container
These muffins can be made ahead and frozen to use later, they are a perfect substitute if you are looking for a gluten and grain free alternative this holiday season or in your general cooking. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful holiday season with your family and close friends.
This recipe is 21 Day Fix approved. The 21 Day Fix is a fabulous fitness and clean eating program I have used with several clients helping people lose lots of weight and inches.