Welcome to the Twelve Days of Christmas I am so happy to have you with me during this fun blog series. Today I am sharing with you my holiday bucket list ideas to help you make your Christmas season a little more festive. When creating my holiday bucket list I wanted traditional, fun, and out of the box ideas.
Holiday Bucket List in a Jar
- Look at Christmas Lights with my family
- Dance, sing, and listen to my favorite Christmas music.
- Bake Healthy Holiday Cookies and Treats
- Take a Funny Family Photo
- Do a Holiday Cleanse (Completed)
- Watch Christmas Movies with the Family
- Kiss under the mistletoe
- Play in the snow
- Take kids to see Santa
- Tell my husband three things I am thankful about him.
- Create a clean eating holiday recipe
- Make ME a priority – Workout 5 days a week during the holidays
- Pay if forward to someone
- Make a Christmas Craft with my kids (Completed)
- Go to one person’s Facebook wall and tell them something you appreciate about them.
- Give the gift of Shakeology – give sample packets for people to try!
- Read Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Attend a Christmas Parade
- Trim the Tree (Completed)
- Drink hot coco with whipped cream
- Make a top 10 list for the New Year
- Wrap presents and drink wine
- Sit by the fire and give foot rubs
- Buy a Christmas Tree ornament for each kid (Completed)
Don’t forget to checkout the eleven other bloggers and see what their holiday bucket lists are. Share our posts and use the hashtag #merryblogmas!
Alyssa from Babies, Bloodhounds and Booze | Amee from Inspired Housewife | Ana from Mommy’s Bundle | Cajun from Blooming in Bedlam | Denise from StL Motherhood | Joanna from Motherhood and Merlot | Josi from American Mama | Julie from Girl on the Move | Lauren from Twin Tested, Pin Approved | Lisa from Goofball Mommy | Lisa from Lisa Kerr | Phyllis from Verified Mom
Also be sure to join us for our Twitter chat on Sunday December 7th and tweet with #Merryblogmas.
We are also having a giveaway on December 5th with $300 in gift cards! Be sure to come back and enter!
What is on your Christmas bucket list? Give me some Ideas in the comments.
Interested in getting healthy? Need a support system to actually press play and learn how to change your diet? As an on-line health and fitness coach I can help you! I connect people with in-home fitness programs that meet their needs and help create support along the way. Ready to make the change or want to talk about your goals click HERE.