It is Friday which means the weekend is right around the corner and today is day five of my blogging series the 12 Days of Christmas. Yesterday I blogged about my Inspired-Housewife fan’s favorite Christmas movies and today I am bringing you 10 Christmas breakfast ideas I know your kids will love. I love-making creative and cute breakfasts for my kids as you can see my turkey, Halloween, and Easter kid inspired food ideas.
Make Meals Fun & Creative
- I love the whimsical Kiddie Christmas Breakfast created by Pocket Change Gourmet and those gumball trees are so cute too.
- We love the movie Frozen in this family and when I saw The Joys of Boys, Sven the Reindeer Pancakes breakfast I knew I had to feature them.
- If you love cake pop’s then you have probably heard of Bakerella and I adore her powdered sugar inspired Milk Men.
- Pocket Change Gourmet’s breakfast was so cute I had to share their Elf Face Plate it was creative and yummy too.
- I love getting creative with fruit and when I saw Desert Chica Ramblings Fruit Christmas Tree I knew it would be something my kids would totally love.
- When it comes to strawberries and cream these little Santa Strawberries by Leanne Bakes are simple too cute for word.
- If you are vegan and looking for a kid friendly breakfast recipe for Christmas check out these Santa Claus Pancakes by Spice up Your Life with a Taste of Japan.
- Sometimes my kids don’t want a traditional breakfast and they prefer to eat sandwiches and veggies for breakfast. I love Creative Food’s Frosty the Snowman cheese and ham sandwich with a side of veggies.
- Need a little fruit to go with your pancakes create this adorable Snowman Fruit Snack by Mom Endeavors.
- Hoosier Homemade created a cute Snowman Breakfast using donuts, pancakes and bacon. Also check out their cute mug idea too.
Thanks to these wonderful companies you could win $300 in Gift Cards! Enter for your chance to win with the raffle copter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also be sure to join us for our Twitter chat on Sunday December 7th and tweet with #Merryblogmas.
I hope you enjoyed my 10 favorite Christmas breakfasts and do not forget to check out the other 11 bloggers participating in this 12 Days of Christmas blogging series. Please share any of our posts and when you do use the hashtag #merryblogmas when you do!
Alyssa from Babies, Bloodhounds and Booze | Amee from Inspired Housewife | Ana from Mommy’s Bundle | Cajun from Blooming in Bedlam | Denise from StL Motherhood | Joanna from Motherhood and Merlot | Josi from American Mama | Julie from Girl on the Move | Lauren from Twin Tested, Pin Approved | Lisa from Goofball Mommy | Lisa from Lisa Kerr | Phyllis from Verified Mom
Do you create fun meals for your family during the holiday season? Give me some Ideas in the comments.