Thanks for coming to check out the recipe for my Healthy Crustless Pumpkin Pie! One of the things I LOVE about this time of year is pumpkin EVERYTHING. Yes I am a fan and I cannot help it. This year I am trying to keep what I feed my family during the holidays and the winter “healthier.” When my son last week kept begging for pumpkin pie I figured I better create a healthier option not only for him, but for all of you. I could have made a crust, but to be honest I was a little lazy!!!
Watch my YouTube Video for My Healthy Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
I went searching on Pinterest, but everything either had coconut ( 🙁 which I am now allergic to) or a LOT of sugar. Sugar unfortunately feeds illness and I don’t want my kids or yours sick during the holiday season over pie. It took me three tries until my husband gave me the thumbs up, but below is my healthy crustless pumpkin pie. It stands up like pie, makes your house smell divine like pie, but the most important part tastes like it too without all the unhealthy stuff added in.
This pie is perfect not only for those who are gluten free, grain free, and because we use raw honey it is refined sugar free too. You cannot get any healthier than that and still have that same great pumpkin pie taste!!
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Cups of Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup of raw honey
- 1 cup milk (I used almond, but you can use whatever you like)
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch glass pie plate with butter, coconut oil, whatever you choose.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand whisk, add in your three eggs, pumpkin puree, honey, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ground ginger and cloves until mixed well together.
- Use a spatula to add pie filling to the pie plate. Bake until the center appears set and comes clean with a toothpick.
- Twenty One Day Fix (21 Day Fix) 1 slice of pumpkin pie = 1 purple container (you are welcome)
- Let cool then serve immediately.
What is your favorite way to eat pumpkin? Share by commenting below!